Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Too Much Ice


I love ice cream. That's my all time favorite dessert. While out I decided to get ice cream and hubby wanted some too. Right across from our bank is a Baskin-Robbins. I haven't had any in a very long time, so I got cherries jubilee and hubby stuck with his usual vanilla.

As he's eating he's telling me there's a piece of ice. At first we thought it was a a small piece, but imagine our surprise when he found the above in his vanilla scoop on a sugar cone.

We won't be returning. Yes, the customer service was on point, but that extra gift in the ice cream was not need. So to make sure we stay healthy and without belly aches we will satisfy our ice cream cravings some place else.

This Baskin-Robbins is located at:

1890 Highway 20 SE
Conyers, GA 30013
770-922-8888

No comments:

Post a Comment