Tuesday, May 4, 2010

P.F Chang's China Bistro


Hubby and I decided to eat at P.F. Chang's, in Buford, GA, while running errands last Friday.

Upon entering the restaurant we were immediately greeted by the hostess and directed to a table. (We beat the lunch crowd.) Matthew our server, came over to take our drink orders and he was unlike any waiter I've ever had in a P.F Chang's. But his looks, piercings and half sleeved tattoos, didn't overshadow his kindness.

Our drinks were kept filled and he gave feedback on the items we ordered. And the food was hot, fresh, and delicious.



The sauces that are used are mixed together by the waiter at the table. It adds a really nice touch to the meal. Stay away from the hot pepper paste if you don't like spicy foods. I love it so I put a lot.


My appetizers disappeared really quickly. These are pan-fried shrimp dumplings.






For the entrees we had hot pepper ships, vegetable lo mein, shrimp fried rice, and honey glazed chicken.



I recommend P.F. Chang's China Bistro


Mall of Georgia

3333 Buford Drive Space VA03
Buford, GA 30519
(678) 546-9005

I've been to another location and had food just as good and service as great.

The best part about this restaurant, the manager came out and checked on all the diners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment